Please be respectful of our other guests, we want everybody to enjoy their vacation stay with us.
- Park only in gravel areas
- Camp fires are permitted in fire pits only. Please do not leave fire unattended.
- Firewood bundles available for a $2.00 donantion to St Judes Children's Hospital (honor system)
- Quiet hours 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Sorry No Pets allowed on premises. No Exceptions. Any Violations with pets will be cause for termination of rental with no refund.
- Please throw all trash in the trash cans provided. Help to keep the Cassleman River Clean.
- Our registered guest are welcome to have visitors during the day. Call 301-707-1440 to inform owner of guests. All Guest and Visitors vehicles must have a parking pass. All unregistered vehicles will be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
- Each cabin has a designated occupancy limit, an extra charge will occur for each additional persons over the limit. This limit does not include children 2 or younger. The maximum occpancy for the Logde is 5 Guests.
- If overcrowding occurs during anytime of reservation immediate eviction will occur without any refund. Please inform at time of reservation the correct number of occupants.